Cornwall, the rugged south western tip of the British Isles, that reaches out into the Atlantic, is home to a treasure trove of riches. You’ll find glorious beaches, verdant sub-tropical gardens and a wealth of intriguing history and folklore that weaves its way around pirates, mythical legends, and what was once, a lucrative smuggling trade. Wide sandy beaches washed with clear turquoise waters rival those in the Caribbean, whilst surfers and kite surfers also descend on Cornwall for its impressive Atlantic swell. There are miles of stunningly beautiful coastal walks and historical sites to explore such as St Michaels’ Mount in Penzance, Pendennis Castle built by Henry VIII and the astonishing open air Minack Theatre, carved into the cliffs at Porthcurno. Home to the Cornish pasty and best cream teas, the coastal waters also offer up some of the country’s finest seafood and it’s no wonder that over the last few years some of the best chefs in the country have migrated to Cornwall.
- Spend a morning with a Life-Guard, Pro-Surfer or the RNLI
- Explore the rugged coastline on a private coastal Rib Safari
- Spend time with Charles William, current owner and custodian of Caerhays Castle
- Enjoy a day with a renowned Cornish photographer and explore some of Cornwall's most impressive coastal scenery
- Attend Rick Stein's cooking school in Padstow
- Enjoy a private beach party with bonfire and story-teller
- Take a heli trip to the beautiful Isles of Scilly
- As a family enjoy a morning with a sand - artist
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own Cornish journey.
The best time to travel
- January is an average month to visit.
- February is an average month to visit.
- March is an average month to visit.
- April is a good month to visit.
- May is a good month to visit.
- June is one of the best months to visit.
- July is one of the best months to visit.
- August is one of the best months to visit.
- September is one of the best months to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is an average month to visit.
- December is an average month to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
START PLANNING YOUR JOURNEY
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888