This invitation-only discovery of dreamy Bordeaux takes you to the heart of the famed wine region and onward to the spectacular coast of Arcachon Bay
Discover the vineyards and cellars of a privately-owned wine estate in the heart of Margaux
Meet an oyster farmer and taste the famous oysters of Arcachon Bay
Indulge in private tastings and share lunch with the estate’s master sommelier
Hop aboard a private Riva to explore the idyllic Arcachon Bay
Enjoy the renowned grape-based treatments of the Vinothérapie Spa
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own French journey
The best time to travel
- January is an average month to visit.
- February is an average month to visit.
- March is a good month to visit.
- April is a good month to visit.
- May is one of the best months to visit.
- June is one of the best months to visit.
- July is one of the best months to visit.
- August is one of the best months to visit.
- September is one of the best months to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is an average month to visit.
- December is an average month to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
The perfect weekend break to celebrate in some way or to just relax and unwind. Prepare for your taste buds to be awakened as you take flight for a two night discovery of sophistication and savoir-faire in South-West France. In between sampling delicious French cuisine, luxury boat charters and some of the most exclusive bottles in Bordeaux, you will experience the serene atmosphere and picturesque landscapes that belong to France’s famed wine-growing region.
Your accommodation for 2 nights is at the stunning lakeside hotel Les Sources De Caudalie among the vineyards of Château Smith Haut Lafitte, you will sample local produce, meet talented artisans hard at work, and most importantly enjoy private tastings at some of the area’s most revered vineyard estates. Sharing unique moments, savouring extraordinary flavours and spending time with those you cherish the most, we have a feeling that you are going to fall head-over-heels in love with our journey through Bordeaux.
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888