Untold Story Ltd understands the importance of your privacy and respect that you want to safeguard the use to which your personal information. Consequently, we make it a high priority to ensure that your personal information (including credit card details) remains secure and confidential and is used only for the intended purpose.
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- your first and last name, telephone number, mobile number, postal and e-mail address, fax number;
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- credit or debit card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV number if you make a reservation or purchase any items;
- your hotel preferences, room type and travel experiences.
WE MAY ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A VARIETY OF CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR INSTANCE:
- when you make a hotel reservation or purchase something from our website or on the telephone or by e-mail, letter or fax;
- when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions; or
OUR USE OF ‘COOKIES’
To make our website work even better for you, we also use 'cookies' to collect information about your use of the website. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to temporarily store information within your browser, which in turn allows us to recognise the computer or mobile device used to access our website.
UNTOLD STORY LTD MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website or enable us to respond to any queries or reservations you may make via the website for example through the Event Contact Form, the Restaurant Booking Form or any other data collection forms on the site.
- (d) supply you with services purchased via the website;
- (e) send invoices to you and process payments;
- (f) track your use of the reservation process and contact you once via email regarding your experience;
- (g) send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested relating to our business Untold Story Ltd.
- (h) send you marketing communications relating to other businesses in the Group or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
DISCLOSURES OF INFORMATION
- (a) to the extent that it is required to do so by law;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which it is (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person whom Untold Story Ltd reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in its reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States of America) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world. Untold Story Ltd cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information. Data processing on behalf of Untold Story Ltd will process any personal data that you may submit through the website when making your order at a Untold Story Ltd or making any permitted cancellations or changes (such as your name, address or payment details) on behalf of Untold Story Ltd.
Untold Story Ltd will not store your personal data for any other purpose than for its processing according to the instructions of the Untold Story Ltd website and will not share your personal data with any third party.
CREDIT CARD CVV NUMBER
In the course of processing or transmitting your credit card CVV number Untold Story Ltdwill observe and fully comply with the current Data Security Standard of the PCI Security Standards Council.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Untold Story Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Untold Story Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
Orders you make with Untold Story will be encrypted using SSL technology. You accept that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and Untold Story Ltd cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You should check this page when using the website to ensure you are happy with any changes.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may instruct Untold Story Ltd to provide you with any personal information it holds about you.
Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
Untold Story Ltd may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct Untold Story Ltd not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to Untold Story Ltd's use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any Untold Story Ltd e-mail.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other web-sites. Untold Story Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites
Please let Untold Story Ltd know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Please e-mail email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on the website or otherwise in the course of your dealings with us is Untold Story Ltd whose registered office is
Untold Story Ltd
4 Exchange Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7AW
Registered Company No. 12353522