As humans we all crave contact with our fellow citizens - something that was once taken for granted but will undoubtedly be cherished forever more. The joy of reconnecting physically and emotionally is deeply embedded in our souls, and often goes hand in hand with global travel. Furthermore, celebrating together offers a window into other cultures, helping us better to understand each other and find common ground. To us, this is what travel is all about.
So as you plot your next adventure, why not factor in one of the world's great celebrations, and write your next travel story around it. We've crafted a selection of the world's most elaborate and joyful celebrations, carnivals and festivals to get you in the mood. Of course you can expect privileged access and unparalleled insights as standard.
We believe humanity is most definitely worth celebrating, so whatever you have in mind, we can make it happen. Here are just a few examples of what to expect when you celebrate humanity with us.
- Join the Carnival Queen and take part in the procession at the Rio Carnival, dressed in specially designed costumes
- Meet the artists who create beautifully designed masks for Mexico's 'Day of the Dead', and of course create your own work of art under their expert tutelage
- Go behind the scenes with an Indian family to find out the true meaning of Holi, the Festival of Colours
- Witness the Medieval splendour of Siena's Palio from one of the most beautiful and prestigious apartments overlooking the Piazza del Campo, while savouring a Tuscan feast
- Meet the flamboyant local characters who are the beating heart of New Orleans' Mardi Gras parade, and enjoy the spectacle from a prominent balcony while enjoying Canjun delicacies
- Experience two of the world's greatest music festivals in style, with safari-style tents and access all areas at Coachella and Glastonbury
- Mingle with the artists in the everlasting light of Iceland's Secret Solstice or Finland's Midnight Sun Film Festival
- Meet the producers responsible for getting 120 tons of tomatoes ready for Buñol's legendary La Tomatina festival, then try hurling a few yourself. Round things off with privileged access to pre- and post-event parties
Looking for something more intimate? We'd be only too delighted to design your own private family or small group celebration.
The best time to travel
- January is one of the best months to visit.
- February is one of the best months to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is one of the best months to visit.
- May is one of the best months to visit.
- June is one of the best months to visit.
- July is one of the best months to visit.
- August is one of the best months to visit.
- September is one of the best months to visit.
- October is one of the best months to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is one of the best months to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Make your dreams come true and get in touch to create your own adventure at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888