Everyone needs the occasional dose of Island Time, so we've crafted a collection of journeys where this blissful state of mind can be recreated again and again, to your heart's content.
Where better to start than the Caribbean. Famous for its laid back, carefree approach and dazzlingly beautiful islands. Picture postcard island scenery you could ever dream of. It is little wonder that visitors flock to these islands as the first signs of frost in cooler climes.
- Saddle up for a private sightseeing tour by horseback, starting in the jungle and making your way to the ocean, where you will enjoy a gourmet meal on a secluded beach
- Venture off the beaten path with a private guide through the majestic Blue Mountains and learn about its unique flora and fauna as you explore on foot then sample its most coveted export, single estate coffee
- Take a private tour of Bob Marley's former residence and recording studio then visit a historic studio to record a track
- Venture into the mountains of the Dominican Republic to join a small dinner party where the chef will prepare local cuisine paired with rum, hand rolled cigars and live acoustic music
The best time to travel
- January is one of the best months to visit.
- February is one of the best months to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is one of the best months to visit.
- May is a good month to visit.
- June is a good month to visit.
- July is an average month to visit.
- August is an average month to visit.
- September is an average month to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is one of the best months to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888