The Seychelles is the stuff of dreams, Palm-fringed islands peak out from clear, turquoise waters, coral atolls shelter vibrant marine ecosystems, and lush green mountains give way to powder white sands. This is the perfect setting to revert to island time. But scratch the surface just a little, and you'll find that there is far more to these islands than meets the eye. This impossibly pristine archipelago allows you to combine different islands to experience their cultural and geographical diversity first hand,
- Marvel at the spectacular beauty of the islands of Seychelles from the air by taking a thrilling helicopter ride around the islands
- Accompanied by an expert Ornithologist, depart from Praslin for Aride Island Nature Reserve,
- Enjoy a guided bicycle exploration of La Digue, stopping for a beach picnic or a local seafood restaurant for a relaxed lunch
- Join a renowned marine biologist to experience first hand the ongoing conservation initiatives to protect marine ecosystems for years to come
- In season, swim with the majestic whale shark - the world's largest, yet arguably most graceful, fish
- Explore the hidden beauty of Praslin on board a comfortable 4x4, heading off the beaten track to hike in the lush forests of the island
The best time to travel
- January is an average month to visit.
- February is an average month to visit.
- March is a good month to visit.
- April is one of the best months to visit.
- May is one of the best months to visit.
- June is a good month to visit.
- July is a good month to visit.
- August is a good month to visit.
- September is a good month to visit.
- October is one of the best months to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is an average month to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email email@example.com or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888