Visiting Morocco is a magic carpet ride — a wild journey of unexpected discoveries that takes you from the winding alleyways of Fez and rambunctious souks of Marrakesh, to the wind-whipped surf beaches of Essaouira. Get lost for hours in medieval medinas, bartering with artisans for hand-sewn leathers, silver jewellery and intricately woven rugs. Then drink fresh mint tea from glass cups and devour an aromatic tajine, before retiring to the sanctuary of your riad — an oasis of low-cushioned seats and melodic waterfall trickling. Horse riding or windsurfing. Steaming at the hammam, or lounging by a shaded courtyard pool. Scaling the lofty peaks of the Atlas Mountain range, or losing yourself in the vast red dunes of the Sahara. Morocco is a land made for select-your-own adventuring.
- Explore the markets of Fes with a Michelin-starred chef before returning for an elite private cookery class and lunch
- Photograph the evocative kasbahs and palm groves of Skoura with a top Moroccan photographer
- Hang out with one of the country’s top fashion designers and have an outfit made specially for you
- Explore the shifting dunes of the Sahara by camel, dune buggy or quadbike
- Go heli-trekking in the High Atlas, staying in custom-built luxury Berber tents
- Explore the desert from Marrakech in a 1950s-style vintage motorbike and sidecar
- Enjoy private VIP access to some of Marrakesh’s hippest design studios and artist ateliers
- Float high above the Atlas Mountains in a hot-air balloon
- Explore secret antique markets with an authority on Moroccan antiques
- Stay at a remote pop-up beach camp and have your private chef grill the fish you have just caught on a chwaya barbecue
- Wander through Tangier’s medina to the Sultan’s Palace for tea and magnificent views
- Go deep-sea diving to discover shipwrecks in the Mediterranean
- Dance to the infectious rhythms of a Gnawa band performing just for you.
- Navigate the maze of souks in search of clues, as you undertake an immersive quest, solving clues dynamically as you go
- Party under the stars in your own pop up luxury desert camp, accessed by a camel ride over rolling Saharan dunes
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own Moroccan adventure.
The best time to travel
- January is a good month to visit.
- February is a good month to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is one of the best months to visit.
- May is a good month to visit.
- June is a good month to visit.
- July is an average month to visit.
- August is an average month to visit.
- September is an average month to visit.
- October is an average month to visit.
- November is an average month to visit.
- December is an average month to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email email@example.com or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888