Here at Untold Story, we are firm believers that everyone should have the opportunity to achieve their ultimate travel goals. We understand that the bucket list is something that has been painstakingly compiled, fuelled not just by wanderlust, but also nostalgia and curiosity. That's why we tend to take the term 'bucket list' more seriously than most.
Time is precious, so when mind blowing travel opportunities arise, we need to grasp them firmly with both hands. We have developed a series of epic journeys that combine some of the most awe inspiring experiences on Earth, delivered with our signature expertise and flair. Below are just a few examples of the incredible journeys we have taken our clients on. Of course everything we do is entirely bespoke, and we'd be only too honoured to craft and deliver your ultimate bucket list, whether it centres around nature, conservation, gastronomy, adventure, culture, or anything else besides...
- Embark on the ultimate African safari, witnessing the Great Migration in Tanzania, Rwanda's Mountain gorillas and the 'Big 5' all in one trip. We'll also introduce you to the experts and conservationists who are helping to ensure these majestic animals are being protected for future generations to enjoy
- Marvel at Latin America's modern wonders, from the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, to Guatemala's Tikal Mayan ruins, all done in the most exclusive manner possible
- Experience the Rio Carnival in a way you never thought possible, as you take centre stage in the procession itself, donning you own custom made outfit
- Embark on a journey by private jet to take in the world's most spectacular Cherry Blossom sites, from Japan to Washington D.C. and Paris
- Enjoy curator led, out of hours visits to some of the world's most respected museums and galleries, including the Louvre in Paris, the MET in New York and London's British Museum, to name a few
- Get behind the wheel and drive some of the world's most famous stretches of road in your vehicle of choice, from Highway 1 in Big Sur to parts of the Dakar Rally route and even the Stelvio Pass in northern Italy
- Enjoy the best seats in the house at every major global sporting event, including the Monaco Grand Prix, Champions League Final, US Masters gold, and the Superbowl
- Follow your taste buds to the top ten restaurants on the planet, where your table will be awaiting your arrival
- Take a rafting expedition on the Colorado River, with luxury camps set up on the riverbank each evening and your own support team on hand throughout
- Accompanied by a renowned marine biologist, savour some of the most jaw dropping underwater experiences on Earth, from swimming with graceful whale sharks and manta rays, to witnessing the amazing spectacle of a turtle mass hatching event
The best time to travel
- January is one of the best months to visit.
- February is one of the best months to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is one of the best months to visit.
- May is one of the best months to visit.
- June is one of the best months to visit.
- July is one of the best months to visit.
- August is one of the best months to visit.
- September is one of the best months to visit.
- October is one of the best months to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is one of the best months to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888