An indulgent jaunt around the Scottish Highlands in the grandest of motor vehicles.
Experience the majesty of the Scottish highlands
Behind the scenes visit to the prestigious Dalmore Distillery
Meet the owners of the Highland Wagyu Farm, the only one of its kind in Scotland
Go fishing in trout lochs, enjoy bonfire storytelling and try your hand at falconry within the Gleneagles’ estate
Play a round of golf at The Duke’s Course with an elite professional, as well as the opportunity to play the famous Old Course at St Andrews
The best time to travel
- January is an average month to visit.
- February is an average month to visit.
- March is an average month to visit.
- April is a good month to visit.
- May is a good month to visit.
- June is one of the best months to visit.
- July is one of the best months to visit.
- August is one of the best months to visit.
- September is one of the best months to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is an average month to visit.
- December is an average month to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Fasten your seatbelt for Britain’s most exclusive road trip.
This epic five-day journey offers you the rare opportunity to explore the prolific beauty of the Scottish Highlands, whilst simultaneously experiencing unbeatable performance in the driving seat of one of your favourite motor-cars.
Make your own tasting notes on one of the most revered single malt whiskies in the world at the legendary Dalmore Distillery, dine on the UK’s finest Highland Wagyu beef at Blackford Farm, and embark on an unforgettable fishing trip on the Gleneagles’ trout lochs, culminating with a round of golf at one of the world’s most prestigious golf courses with an elite professional by your side at St Andrews.
To complete your journey, on your final evening enjoy dinner at the famous St Andrew's fine-dining restaurant giving you the opportunity to recount the highlights of your road trip. Whoever you choose to share your Highland fling with, this is bound to be the weekend when you fall in love with Scotland, and all it has to offer.
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email email@example.com or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888