Blessed with the striking Andes Mountain range as a backdrop, Chile effortlessly combines the bustling cosmopolitan life of its capital, Santiago, with the rural tranquility of the Chilean Lake District and remote, sparsely populated villages amidst parched desert land. Island hopping is a popular past-time for visitors here, with large island clusters dusted off the vast, lengthy coastline. Head to Chiloé Island to discover habitations of blue whales, dolphins and Magellanic penguins, or Easter Island to experience life at its most primitive and remote.
- Track pumas among the vertiginous peaks of Torres del Paine National Park
- Charter a yacht and look for blue whales as you explore the islands, fjords and rainforests of Aysen
- Immerse yourself in Chile's food and wine from dinner with a charming garage winemaker to cooking with a professional chef in his country kitchen or touring a boutique winery with the owner
- Spend a morning riding the waves at Pichilemu followed by a private seafood beach barbecue
- Stay on a private island and travel with local cowboys by horse, on foot and by boat along an old pioneers' trail from Chile into Argentina
- Sleep in tented camps in a volcanic crater or in the midst of the world's driest desert
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences. Get in touch to craft your own journey.
The best time to travel
- January is one of the best months to visit.
- February is one of the best months to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is a good month to visit.
- May is a good month to visit.
- June is an average month to visit.
- July is an average month to visit.
- August is a good month to visit.
- September is a good month to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is one of the best months to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Our team is ready to inspire you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888