Embark on a thrilling 6 night journey taking in the best of magical Finnish Lapland. Take a few deep breaths - according to the WHO this region enjoys some of the purest air found anywhere on the planet! The winter is the best season to enjoy the frosty scenery of Finnish Lapland, Due to it's location north of the Arctic Circle, it offers snow cover for 7 months and excellent chances of seeing the Northern lights.
- Personal host to monitor Northern Lights activity, and alert you at any time should the skies above be dancing
- Journey into the Lappish forest during an enchanting reindeer sleigh ride, then enjoy a hearty lunch while your reindeer herder regales you with stories around an open fire
- Hop on state-of-the-art snowmobiles, let rip across a frozen lake and experience the speed, freedom and adrenaline rush as you journey into the Arctic wilderness
- Visit an incredible hotel made of snow and ice, carved each year to be different in appearance to the previous one
- Slide through the snow and into the wilderness with the pounding of paws and excited barks as your soundtrack to a thrilling husky dog ride
- Savour the final evening of the trip as you spend the night in a private glass igloo
The best time to travel
- January is one of the best months to visit.
- February is one of the best months to visit.
- March is one of the best months to visit.
- April is a good month to visit.
- May is an average month to visit.
- June is an average month to visit.
- July is an average month to visit.
- August is an average month to visit.
- September is an average month to visit.
- October is a good month to visit.
- November is one of the best months to visit.
- December is one of the best months to visit.
- best time to visit
- good time to visit
- average time to visit
Start Planning Your Journey
This trip can be customised to your personal preferences.
Make your dreams come true and get in touch to create your own adventure at email@example.com or call us on
+44(0) 776 284 8888